All the friends people have on Facebook, around ten of them actually have an impact on your life. This statement really impacted me. Never have a really thought about that but compared to my life, I have 2,702 Facebook friends and I completely agree with this statement. Being a kid you want to friend people you know and have heard of but I probably have 15 friends on Facebook that I really care about that know what is really going on in my life.
The three tier are core, operational, and outer network. I see myself as the operational. I am someone that likes to make my own decisions and have creative control. Being creative is a strong suite for based on me wanting to always come up new ideas and styles. I like to have freedom over my ideas and work but like to get constructional feedback.


I own all rights to these photos 

The people that are my core people in my life out of the thousands people I claim are my "friends"

Comments

  1. This is so agreeable! I too find myself scrolling through my hundreds of Facebook friends only to think that only a handful are active participants in my life. Many of the people on there are mutual friends, people I met randomly once or twice, and even some of them are people I thought I knew so I accepted their request anyways only to find out later that I have no idea who they are. I also love how you incorporated pictures of the people who you are closest to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post, due to it being so agreeable and I can relate to it so much. I sit on FB sometimes and think about how many lives I actually keep up with. It is so crazy to think how one is able to have over 2000 friends, which I do on my profile. I was recently just on FB and thought about this idea how I have so many people on my page that follow me and its weird to think how I only really keep up with around 40. I loved how in your post you incorporated the people you are closest too, as well as the statement you wrote about. It really caught my eye. I of course still have all my high school friends on FB as well as friends and family, but is it necessary to have 2000 people that probably dont care what my life is up to? So weird. Great post and so agreeable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pepsi "BLM Movement" Commercial

5 Stages