Group Project

My group presented the Tuckman's 5 Stages with the show Friends. I had never watched the show Friends before but I watched a few episodes so I could be on the same page as all my group members.  Overall, our group got along well and split up the work evenly. Some members had difficulty doing it at the same time. The only bad part was the presentation. This was my first presentation of College and I get very nervous in front of a lot of people. Public speaking isn't my strong suit so it was hard till it was finally over.
 
Image by: Tom Mrazek via Wikimedia Commons

Comments

  1. Hey Kaci!
    I haven't commented on your blog before so I am trying to reach out to people I haven't yet been in contact with. But I remember your project and I thought it was one of the best. Friends is a great show and perfect examples of Tuckman's five stages. Your presentation was intriguing and I understand about public speaking as I feel the same way. Practice makes perfect though! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pepsi "BLM Movement" Commercial

5 Stages